Do you want to help me go on a mission trip?? || February's charity

I love children so much! I pray God uses me to help children whereever they are whether its here in America or in another country.


My heart has always been for Africa-- Missions. I've been praying ever since I was 8 that the Lord would use me to serve people,  even if not in other countries. (yet that was my goal ;))
So I have emailed multiple people, and finally, someone said that YES they would take us!! We could join their GO team and serve in Uganda! 
We (me + my Mom) are saving our money, and we are planning on going one of these times. 

When? If the Lord opens doors, then we could go in May, but if not, there will be other times they go. 

What can you do?? Firstly, you can pray!!! And secondly, all the money I get from my crochet things, will be going to help us buy plane tickets/passports.  

*Until we have enough money for a mission trip, this will be the monthly charity, so it'll stay the same for awhile. :) 

How much does it cost? Roughly, $3,000. I know, that's a lot, but anything helps! (And plus, if you're praying for God to move a mountain, ya better pick up a shovel ;D) 

What if we can't go? If it's not the Lord's will for us to go this year, then I would most likely still save any money that I made, for another mission trip. 

I'll keep y'all updated!!! Blessings! <33

2 comments:

  1. I'm so SUPER DUPER excited for you!!! I'll be praying and God will move mountains. I love the idea of picking up a shovel. You're awesome. Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So excited for you and and your mom. I will pray. Please do keep me updated.

    ReplyDelete